Saturday, September 17, 2005

In The Opening


I was shocked... SHOCKED... to find that In The Beginning: by Ikuro Ishigure had already arrived in the mail today. What a great way to start the weekend. That FREE shipping was worth every penny! I was a little surprised to see how tiny the book was. Though I understand that a Go book isn't going to be as thick as the 500 pages of torture that most Bestsellers are, I was taken aback by the fact that it could fit in my wallet. (Nothing could actually fit in my wallet. It is the messiest clump of stuff known to man)
It still looks worth the money-don't get me wrong-but don't be expecting a TOME!

Proof:


As you can see from my many images... I do not have Photoshop... but use an ancient form of picture editing which is difficult to understand given my lack of familiarity with Maya characters, and so the interface is hard to work with. Photoshop donations are always welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home